Barna sentence example
- The European quarter lies to the west of the native town, on both sides of the river Barna.
- The principal rivers are the Ganges, Karamnasa, Gumti and Barna.
- A Magyar version, by Ferdinand Barna, of the Kalewala was published at Pest in 1871.
- Participation in Indian local governance coping with conflict: the case of Redd Barna Uganda PRSPs: opportunity or barrier for gender?
- The cathedral contains other 14th-century and early Renaissance paintings, the former including some Passion scenes, the only certain work of Barna da Siena, and some fine choir stalls.Advertisement