Barna sentence example
- The cathedral contains other 14th-century and early Renaissance paintings, the former including some Passion scenes, the only certain work of Barna da Siena, and some fine choir stalls.
- The European quarter lies to the west of the native town, on both sides of the river Barna.
- The principal rivers are the Ganges, Karamnasa, Gumti and Barna.
- A Magyar version, by Ferdinand Barna, of the Kalewala was published at Pest in 1871.
- Participation in Indian local governance coping with conflict: the case of Redd Barna Uganda PRSPs: opportunity or barrier for gender?Advertisement
- 6 Besides the various translators from the English, as for instance William Gyori, Augustus Greguss, Ladislaus Arany, Sigismond Acs, Stephen Fejes and Eugene Rakosy, who, like those already incidentally mentioned, assisted in the Kisfaludy society's version of Shakespeare's complete works, metrical translations from foreign languages were successfully made by Emil Abranyi, Dr Ignatius Barna, Anthony Varady, Andrew Szabo, Charles Berczy, Julius Greguss, Lewis Doczi, Bela Eredi, Emeric Gaspar and many others.