Barmouth sentence example
- BARMOUTH (Abermaw, mouth of the Maw, or Mawddach, in Cardigan Bay, the only haven in Merionethshire, North Wales), a small seaport on the north of the estuary.
- from Barmouth, is on a cliff overlooking the sea.
- Barmouth is a favourite bathing place, on the Cambrian railway.
- Whitchurch, Oswestry, Welshpool to Barmouth and Pwllheli, Aberystwyth, &c.
- Llw Barmout17 Barmouth e ?Advertisement
- About 1833, through meeting Sedgwick at Barmouth and joining him in several excursions, he became intensely interested in geology.
- Trevor Roberts ' picture above shows the morning arrival at Barmouth.