Bark at sentence example
- "The key is knowing that—if you're not a bad guy—they can't do more than bark at you," Linda confided to Sofia and Traci.
- He didn't usually bark at the deer and Alex wouldn't like it if he started chasing them now.
- The medullary rays extend radially from the centre of the tree to the bark at right angles to the grain of the wood, and serve during life to bind the whole together as well as to convey nourishment from one part of the tree to another.
- By preference the condor feeds on carrion, but it does not hesitate to attack sheep, goats and deer, and for this reason it is hunted down by the shepherds, who, it is said, train their dogs to look up and bark at the condors as they fly overhead.
- "The key is knowing thatâ€”if you're not a bad guyâ€”they can't do more than bark at you," Linda confided to Sofia and Traci.Advertisement
- It was one thing to have him bark at and disapprove of her, but she wasn't going to tolerate him being short with the children.
- Worse still when they tried to bark at us nothing happened except for a tiny hoarse croak.
- exuded from the bark at the base of a heavily infected coast live oak.
- The blue-gray bandy legged dog ran merrily along the side of the road, sometimes in proof of its agility and self-satisfaction lifting one hind leg and hopping along on three, and then again going on all four and rushing to bark at the crows that sat on the carrion.