Barium swallow sentence example
- My brother was given a barium swallow a month ago.
- Evaluation techniques include clinical assessment and modified barium swallow procedure.
- pharyngeal pouch can be readily diagnosed on a barium swallow during which the pouch is often well delineated.
- plain radiographs a barium swallow should be performed as this significantly improves detection.
- visible on plain radiographs a barium swallow should be performed as this significantly improves detection.Advertisement
- Because this liquid has usually been barium, a metallic, chalky substance, the upper GI series is sometimes called a barium swallow.