Barents sea sentence example
- Entering the Barents Sea (that is, the area between the ice and the northern coast of Europe), these currents flow along the bottom.
- The inflowing Baltic undercurrent carries with it herrings and other fish from the North Sea outside, and the submarine current entering the Barents Sea also carries with it such fish as plaice.
- It separates the Barents Sea on the W.
- He raked the Barents Sea in vain between 75° 30' N.W.
- He raked the Barents Sea in vain between 75Ã‚° 30' N.W.Advertisement