Bardot sentence example
- Another nice prom makeup expression is to draw your eye liner over your top lid for a sexy, starlet look reminiscent of Briget Bardot or Elizabeth Taylor.
- Bridgette Bardot: Sexy French actress Bardot gained her shapely legs from years of ballet and continued to drive fans into a frenzy by appearing in bikinis in movies and photo shoots.
- She has since grown her hair back out in a long, layered style that can appear no-fuss and ready for anything or as volumized and sexy as Brigitte Bardot's.
- The Brigitte Bardot bikini sparked fashion trends all over the world in 1956 when the fresh-faced French beauty donned one in her film, And God Created Women.
- Brigitte Bardot was born in Paris, France on September 28, 1934.Advertisement
- From there, Brigitte Bardot appeared on the March 8, 1950 cover of Elle magazine.
- The issue did not escape the notice of a young film director named Roger Vadim (Roger Vadim also went on to become Brigitte Bardot's first husband), who quickly showed the magazine to director and screenwriter Marc Allegret.
- Many trends, from the Sauerkraut hairstyle (a take on the beehive) to sexy smoldering eyes, to the popularization of bikini swimwear looks, have all been attributed to Brigitte Bardot.
- Before the Brigitte Bardot bikini, most swimwear looks were rather modest.
- Bardot changed all that with her voluptuous curves, bedroom eyes and lush bold locks; the beauty was too much for fashion plates to ignore, and soon the Brigitte Bardot bikini look was everywhere!Advertisement
- Who wouldn't want to wear a similar style of bikini to the ones that Brigitte Bardot wore?
- Luckily, Bardot wore several different styles of bikinis, so there is more than one look to choose from.
- Forever known as "The Girl in the Bikini", Brigitte Bardot herself would be proud of the available bikinis at Shop Wiki.
- Set on a fabric lush with colorful stripes and a bronze-toned ring detail, this bikini is the very epitome of Bardot style.
- In fact, this bikini is almost a dead-ringer for the one Brigitte Bardot wore in The Girl in the Bikini.Advertisement
- If you have any doubt about this look, just remember stunningly beautiful Bridget Bardot in a bikini.
- Other style icons of the 1960s included Brigitte Bardot, Natalie Wood, Verushka and Nancy Sinatra.