Bardanjolt sentence example
- then without awaiting the arrival of the main body carried the hill called Great Bardanjolt.
- The northern group having at this time just been driven off the Great Bardanjolt, coordinated attack by both groups was no longer to be thought of.
- 3, and shortly afterwards the attack was renewed in earnest against the Turkish strongholds of Muselimi and the Great Bardanjolt, which had been entrenched and fortified in places by blasting in the rocky soil.
- by hill 200 against the northern slope of the Great Bardanjolt; six battalions (2,400 men) from the N.E.
- The fortified post of Muselimi fell with little resistance, but on the Great Bardanjolt the attack was shattered at the wire.Advertisement
- Between their right flank and the Montenegrins on the Great Bardanjolt lay a stretch of marshy impassable country.