Barcoo sentence example
- 24°, named the Barcoo or Victoria, which flows to the south-west.
- It made for the Barcoo (Cooper's Creek), Burke and ins.
- Five days later, Burke, Wills and King had repassed the desert to the place on Cooper's Creek (the Barcoo, S.
- McKinlay, from Adelaide, made for the Barcoo by way of Lake Torrens.
- The Barcoo or Cooper's Creek and its tributary streams were traced from the Queensland mountains, holding a south-westerly course to Lake Eyre in South Australia; the Flinders, the Gilbert, the Gregory, and other northern rivers watering the country towards the Gulf of Carpentaria were also explored.Advertisement
- 24Ã‚°, named the Barcoo or Victoria, which flows to the south-west.