Barbata sentence example
- "Lesser Guadiana") rises in the Sierra Nevada, receives two large tributaries, the Fardes from the right and Barbata from the left, and enters the Guadalquivir near Ubeda, after a course of 95 m.
- - Usnea barbata.
- The chief of those employed for one or other, and in some cases for several, of these purposes were Cladonia pyxidata, Usnea barbata, Ramalina farinacea, Evernia prunastri, Cetraria islandica, Sticta pulmonaria, Parmelia saxatilis, Xanthoria parietina and Pertusaria amara.
- A fierce battle took place in the plain of Barbata on the little river of Guadaleta (north of Medina Sidonia), in which Roderic was completely routed.
- barbata, A.Advertisement
- Among other cultivated kinds are japonica, viridis, cordifolia, barbata, occidentalis, oregona, and serrulata, all of easy culture.
- T. barbata is a beautiful Himalayan species with purple flowers.