Barba sentence example
- Their ministers were called barba, a Provencal word meaning guide.
- Maciot thereupon sold his office to her envoy, Pedro Barba de Campos; sailed to Lisbon and resold it to Prince Henry the Navigator; and a few years afterwards resold it once more to Enrique de Guzman, count of Niebla.
- BORGU, or Barba, an inland country of West Africa.
- Racy photographs of Diana DeGarmo American Idol top-20 finalist Antonella Barba have been circulating on the Internet, creating the first scandal of this season's show.Advertisement
- Antonella Barba, from Point Pleasant, New Jersey, auditioned for American Idol in New York City.
- In mid-February, pictures of Barba began circulating, with some of the photos proving to be more objectionable than others.
- One shows Barba topless with a group of other women but their chests are covered by their hands.
- Amanda Coluccio, Barba's friend who also auditioned but didn't advance to the finals, is speaking out about the pictures.
- Barba, who is on lock-down from speaking with the media (part of American Idol's rules), has been unable to talk about the photos.Advertisement
- Coluccio maintains that some of the photos are of Barba, including the rose petal shot that she had taken for her boyfriend.
- In season six, racy photos of contestant Antonella Barba began turning up online.