Bapt sentence example
- Tertullian declares that the church can have no communion with the heretics, for there is nothing common; as they have not the same God, and the same Christ, so they have not the same baptism (De bapt.
- 7; De Bapt.
- De bapt, 17: "Baptismi dandi habet j us summus sacerdos qui est episcopus; dehinc presbyteri.
- De bapt.).
- " Tertullian (c. 200) writes (de Bapt.
- viii.) wrote that it is not lawful to baptize or hold an agape (Lord's Supper) without the bishop. So Tertullian (de Bapt.
- Henry was bapt in 28th Feb 1830 son of Richard & Mary (possibly nee Hayward ).