Banket sentence example
- Theconglomerates are true " banket " and are auriferous, but the gold has not been met with in payable quantities.
- It has obtained notoriety from the conglomerates along certain bands containing gold, when they constitute the famous " banket."
- Rickard, The Sampling and Estimation of Ore in a Mine (New York, 1904); Truscott, The Witwatersrand Goldfields - Banket and Mining Practice (London, 1898; G.
- (3) The " banket " formation, which characterizes the goldfields of South Africa, consists of a quartzite conglomerate throughout which gold is very finely disseminated.
- The gold occurs in conglomerate beds, locally known as "banket."Advertisement
- Deposits similar to the Witwatersrand banket occur in Zululand, and also on the Gold Coast of Africa.
- Truscott,Witwaters- rand Goldfields Banket and Mining Practice; Australasia: D.
- Limonite often forms a cementing medium in ferruginous sands and gravels, forming "pan"; and in like manner it is the agglutinating agent in many conglomerates, like the South African "banket," where it is auriferous.