Bandsmen sentence example
- bandsmanening ceremony in the afternoon eventually started, despite the professional bandsmen losing themselves all over Brighton.
- bandsmand fellow bandsmen, happily giving up 2 of their 3 bedrooms to complete strangers.
- bandsmanplayed by thousands of dedicated bandsmen, enthusiastic amateurs and folk musicians.
- bandsmanomestically raised units are known to have employed Black men as regimental Bandsmen and Company drummers.
- bandsmanyal Military School of Music The Hall was then acquired by the War Department as a school for army bandsmen.Advertisement