Bandini sentence example
- Bandini, Pisa, 1771); Roscoe's Life of Lorenzo de' Medici; Pasquale Villari, La Storia di Girolamo Savonarola (Firenze, Le Monnier, 1859); Von Reumont, Lorenzo de' Medici (Leipzig, 1874).
- In theology and philosophy the most distinguished names are: Bernardino Ochino and Lelio and Fausto Soccini (16th century); in jurisprudence, three Soccini: Mariano senior, Bartolommeo and Mariano junior (15th and 16th centuries); and in political economy, Sallustio Bandini (1677-1760), author of the Discorso sulla Maremma.
- Bandini, De Vita et Rebus Gestis Bessarionis (1777); H.
- Bandini), promoted agriculture, and reclaimed wide areas of marshland to intensive cultivation.
- The Bandini Top comes in two striking patterns of black and white.Advertisement
- A seductive bandini top suits the hourglass figure best.
- Becca "Wild at Heart" Bandini: In a bold swirl print, this is a bandeau top with a convertible strap around the neck that features a bow at the center.
- Alex Marie "Pucci" Twist Bandini: Combine a retro print with a modern style.