Banderas sentence example
- The principal bays on the mainland coast are Olas Atlas, which is the harbour of Mazatlan, San Blas, Banderas, Manzanillo, Acapulco, Salina Cruz and Tonala.
- Few people associate Antonio Banderas with the beauty industry, so it may come as a surprise to some that he's established himself as a major player in the fragrance world.
- More than just a familiar face on the big screen, he is also the man behind Antonio Banderas Seductive Fragrances, a collection of scents inspired by his childhood interest in perfume.
- Banderas describes it as a "secret fascination," and it's clearly evident in the already remarkable history of his fragrance collection.
- Inspired by the success of the collection, Banderas launched it in the United States in 2004.Advertisement
- The original Diavolo for Men is described by Banderas as "the most intense aspect of my seductive side."
- Banderas envisions the woman who wears his Diavolo perfume as "sensual, magnetic, independent and mysterious."
- Puerto Vallarta Westin Regina Resort-Bordered by the Sierra Madre and Banderas Bay, this resort offers honeymooners a gorgorgeous beach setting complete with palm trees and dolphins.
- Even boy toy husband Antonio Banderas is said to not be a fan of her tightly pulled skin, artificially plumped lip, and larger nose (Yep, larger.
- Born in Wales, Catherine Zeta-Jones earned her celebrity stripes as the romantic leading interest in films such as The Mask of Zorro opposite Antonio Banderas and Entrapment opposite Sean Connery.Advertisement
- Today's renaissance of tango dance comes partly from movies such as Carlos Saura's ''Tango'' and ''Take the Lead'' starring Antonio Banderas.