Bandai sentence example
- In North Hondo the great Bandai arc forms the axis of the island and stretches into Yezo (HokkaidO).
- Bandai's WonderSwan never made it to the United States, but it had a good following in Japan, thanks in part to having port exclusivity to the Final Fantasy series.
- That said, Namco Bandai, which is also responsible for the Soul Calibur franchise, promised an update that would bring multiplayer co-op to Tekken 6.
- In 2005 Namco merged with Bandai to create Namco Bandai Holdings Inc., the third largest video games company in Japan.
- The adventurous story inspires children to engage in imaginative play, and the Bandai toy company has created many items to encourage this.Advertisement
- Bandai America Incorporated is the company behind the popular action figures.
- Bandai is one of the largest manufacturers of Japanese Godzilla toys in more recent years, although you will also see toys from Banpresto and other companies.
- Godzilla is a 6-inch vinyl figure from Bandai that recreates the monster's look from a bygone era.
- The deluxe 4-inch Godzilla figure from the Ultimate Monster Collection is a highly detailed toy, also from Bandai.
- This is the name of a cartoon character from the Bandai company.Advertisement
- Bandai are famous for introducing many cartoon characters to the U.S. who soon become much loved by young and old alike.
- The Ben 10 Bandai website also has free interactive games and other activities for youngsters.