Bana sentence example
- See Bana, Sri-harsha-charita, trans.
- Manzoni in 1887 have led to a fairly complete knowledge of all that part of the province west of the capital Sana; while in 1902-1904 the operations of the Anglo-Turkish boundary commission permitted the execution of a systematic topographical survey of the British protectorate from the Red Sea to the Wadi Bana, 30 m.
- After the fall of the central power, the scattered Hunnish settlers, like so many before them, became rapidly Hinduized, and are probably the ancestors of some of the most famous Rajput clans.4 The last native monarch, prior to the Mahommedan conquest,' to establish and maintain paramount power in the north was Harsha, or Harshavardhana (also known as Siladitya), for whose reign (606-648) full and trustworthy materials exist in the book of travels written by the Chinese pilgrim Hstian Tsang and the Harsha-charita (Deeds of Harsha) composed by Bana, a Brahman who lived at the royal court.
- The events of his reign are related by Hsiian Tsang, the Chinese pilgrim, and by Bana, a Brahman author.
- Bana is a versatile actor that made a splash with his performance in Black Hawk Down.Advertisement
- Johansson's upcoming film roles include The Nanny Diaries, with Laura Linney and Paul Giamatti, and The Other Boleyn Girl, opposite Natalie Portman and Eric Bana.
- Portman has reportedly just completed filming The Other Boleyn Girl along with Scarlett Johansson and Eric Bana.