Bamajam sentence example
- The BamaJam Music Festival, sponsored by Verizon Wireless, is a three day event held annually in June in Enterprise, Alabama, with the goal of raising money for the local community.
- For BamaJam festival goers, the real action happens in the Saloon.
- The BamaJam Saloon is where all of the music takes place, starting in mid-afternoon and running all the way in to the small hours of the morning.
- In addition to purchasing a three day BamaJam pass, concert goers must also invest in a separate camping pass if they want to stay on site.
- Tickets, camping passes and vehicle passes can be purchased through Ticketmaster or the BamaJam website.Advertisement
- Children under six are admitted to BamaJam free.
- The Bama Slam Saloon - a stage in the Saloon area of the festival - is home to the Miss BamaJam contest.
- In the Bama Village, there is a separate sponsor's area, where the BamaJam Music Festival sponsors can set up booths and offer their services.
- The spirit behind BamaJam is to raise money to support lower Alabama and the festival's Coffee County base.
- The Gilley Small Man Foundation was started by Ronnie Gilley, who also founded and promotes the BamaJam Music Festival.Advertisement