Baluster sentence example
- high; the network baluster round the top is modern.
- The earlier English spoon-handles terminate in an acorn, plain knob or a diamond; at the end of the 16th century the baluster and seal ending becomes common, the bowl being "fig-shaped."
- It is an elegant stone baluster with a marble bowl on top.
- baluster pillar mounted on a circular plinth surrounded by graves laid flat amid a garden area.
- baluster pedestal, south of tower: inscribed ' Fran.Advertisement
- baluster measures made in American or imported from England.
- baluster jugs have been found at Cirencester Abbey.
- baluster staircases to either side of public rooms for full height of building.
- baluster form.
- Furniture:- on the south side of the church is a sandstone baluster pillar for a sundial.Advertisement
- Furniture: brass sundial on stone baluster pedestal, south of tower: inscribed ' Fran.