Baltasar sentence example
- The early death of his eldest son, Baltasar Carlos, was unquestionably due to debauchery encouraged by the gentlemen entrusted by the king with his education.
- he was appointed to a post in the household of the heir apparent, Philip, by the interest of his maternal uncle Don Baltasar de Zuniga, who was the head of the prince's establishment.
- Olivares could now boast to his uncle Don Baltasar de Zuniga that he was "all."
- BALTASAR GRACIAN Y MORALES (1601-1658), Spanish prose writer, was born at Calatayud (Aragon) on the 8th of January 1601.
- See Karl Borinski, Baltasar Gracidn and die Hoflitteratur in Deutschland (Halle, 1894); Benedetto Croce, I Trattatisti italiani del "concettismo" e Baltasar Gracidn (Napoli, 1899); Narciso Jose Linan y Heredia, Baltasar Gracidn (Madrid, 1902).Advertisement
- BALTASAR ALAMOS DE BARRIENTOS (1555-1640), Spanish scholar, was born at Medina del Campo in 1555.
- Baltasar Alamos de Barrientos >>
- The seventeenth-century Spanish writer Baltasar Gracián once offered this advice: "Never contend with a man who has nothing to lose."