Ballymoney sentence example
- The Ballycastle railway runs from Ballymoney to Ballycastle on the north coast; and the Giant's Causeway and Portrush is an electric railway (the first to be worked in the United Kingdom).
- The principal towns are Antrim (pop. 1826), Ballymena (10,886), Ballymoney (2952), Carrickfergus (4208), Lame (6670), Lisburn (11,461) and Portrush (1941).
- The assize town is Belfast, and quarter sessions are held at Ballymena, Ballymoney, Belfast, Lame and Lisburn.
- It is connected with the Northern Counties (Midland) railway at Ballymoney by the Ballycastle light railway.
- Richard Archibald from Ballymoney Gled tae finally hear fae sae many Scotch folk that're aa fired up aboot thair ain leid.Advertisement