Balducci sentence example
- 1328), whose tomb by the Pisan Giovanni di Balducci is in S.
- Opened in New York City in 1946, Balducci gourmet foods quickly became not only the talk of the town, but also the nation.
- Although most major cities now have at least one "gourmet" market that sells high-end, hard to find edibles, Balducci's was the first New York City company to have a greengrocer, fishmonger, butcher and delicatessen all under the same roof.
- Whether you are a fan of sweets, frequently crave exotic sauces and marinades, or are just looking for an impressive gift for your favorite foodie, Balducci's should be the first stop on your list.
- Along with popular flavors like chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal and macaroon, Balducci's gourmet cookie selection includes Apricot Pistachio Biscotti, French Roast Coffee Snaps and Mexican Nut Cookies.Advertisement
- Balducci's makes their own line of dark chocolate candy bars with high cacao content along with milk chocolate bars with nuts and crisps in them.
- Ina Garten, the popular host of Food Network's Barefoot Contessa cooking show, sells a selection of mixes at Balducci's that include chunk cookies and brownies, angel and pound cakes with glazes, and coffee and layer cakes.
- With bean sources throughout the world, Balducci's offers exotic, hard-to-find types like adzuki, Chana Dal, flageolet and whole mung beans as well as more common green lentils, cannellini and pinto beans.
- People with a penchant for whole grains and earthy flavors can feast on Balducci's organic snack bars fortified with dried fruits, seeds and nuts.
- Imported caviars and several types of smoked salmon perfect for dips, are also among the offerings at Balducci gourmet foods.Advertisement
- Balducci's carries an impressive variety of cooking basics in many categories including pastas, balsamic vinegars, mustards and oils.
- For shoppers struggling to make a purchasing decision, Balducci's sells gift cards at various prices and also carries a full line of gift baskets that include an array of some of their most popular sweet and savory items.
- Does the name Balducci's have an oddly familiar ring to you?