Balalayka sentence example
- I have got him a good balalayka.
- It was the custom for Mitka to play the balalayka in the huntsmen's room when "Uncle" returned from the chase.
- "More, please, more!" cried Natasha at the door as soon as the balalayka ceased.
- Mitka tuned up afresh, and recommenced thrumming the balalayka to the air of My Lady, with trills and variations.
- The balalayka was retuned several times and the same notes were thrummed again, but the listeners did not grow weary of it and wished to hear it again and again.Advertisement