Bakhoy sentence example
- It is formed by the junction of the Bafing or Black river and the Bakhoy or White river, and its chief affluent is the Faleme.
- The headstreams of the Bakhoy rise between 11° 30' and 12° N.
- joins the Bakhoy.
- After receiving the Baule, the Bakhoy, now a river of fine proportions, flows W.
- The headstreams of the Bakhoy rise between 11Ã‚° 30' and 12Ã‚° N.Advertisement
- The Bakhoy, in its upper course much interrupted by rapids, flows N.E., but about 12Ã‚° 15' N.
- At the confluence the Bakhoy is Boo ft.