Baillon sentence example
- Those of most interest to English ornithologists naturally refer to Britanny, Normandy and Picardy, and are by Baillon, Benoist, Blandin, Bureau, Canivet, Chesnon, Degland, Demarle, De Norguet, Gentil, Hardy, Lemetteil, Lemonnicier, Lesauvage, Maignon, Marcotte, Nourry and Tasle, while perhaps the Ornithologie parisienne of M.
- (After Baillon.) plants as hedge mustard (Sisymbrium officinale), Jack-by-thehedge (S.
- Baillon, Histoire des plantes, xii.
- Little / Baillon's crake: a small crake seen very briefly at Mheidemeh on 20/9.
- October 15th 2003: Up before dawn to look for Baillon's crake around Berri effluent ponds, but only Australian Crakes were seen.Advertisement
- (After Baillon.) A, Cheiranthus Cheiri.
- (After Baillon.) A, Cheiranthus Cheiri (X8).