Baiju sentence example
- " General" Baiju, Noyan signifying a commander of ro,000) at Sitiens in Armenia, lying between the Aras river and Lake Gokcha, fifty-nine days' journey from Acre.
- The papal letters were translated into Persian, and thence into Mongol, and so presented to Baiju; but the Tatars were greatly irritated by the haughtiness of the Dominicans.
- who implied that the pope was superior even to the Great Khan, and offered no presents, refused the customary reverences before Baiju, declined to go on to the imperial court, and made unseasonable attempts to convert their hosts.
- Thrice Baiju even ordered their death.
- The embassy of Ascelin and Simon, who were accompanied by Andrew of Longjumeau, proceeded to the camp of Baiju or Bachu Noyan (i.e.Advertisement