Bahrens sentence example
- See Bahrens, Poetae Latini Minores (1879) and Fragmenta Poetarum Latinorum (1886); Haupt, Opuscula, i.
- Bahrens (1875), with critical introduction; P. Langen (1896), with Latin notes, and short introductions on the style and language; Caesar Giarratano (1904); see also J.
- Bahrens, L.
- Bahrens (in Poetae latini minores, ii.), S.
- Bahrens, Panegyrici Latini, No.Advertisement
- Up till the publication of Bahrens's edition (1880), the oldest one, Neapolitanus (N., now at Wolfenbiittel), was universally regarded as the best, and even now critics are found to maintain its paramount claims. But the more judicious admit the value of the four MSS.
- Muller, De Accii fabulis Disputatio (1890); Ribbeck, Geschichte der romischen Dichtung (1892); editions of the tragic fragments by Ribbeck (1897), of the others by Bahrens (1886); Plessis, Poesie latine (1909).