Bahima sentence example
- In Karagwe, a region adjoining the southwest shores of Victoria Nyanza, the Bahima are the ruling caste.
- Formerly Karagwe under its Bahima kings was a powerful state.
- More or less, absolute nudity among men is characteristic even of the Bahima (Hamites).
- The Bahima are often markedly handsome, even to European eyes.
- In the same period of time the Zanzibar Arab traders were advancing from the south on the Bahima kingdoms of the western Victoria Nyanza and on Buganda.Advertisement
- The ruling class is of Hima stock, the Bahima possessing large herds of cattle.