Baggins sentence example
- The plot in The Fellowship of the Ring is centered around an ancient ring in the possession of a Hobbit named Frodo Baggins.
- His cousin Bilbo Baggins had found it years before, and when he turns the ring over to Frodo, he tells him the ring must be taken away from the Shire.
- Once Frodo Baggins has the ring, he begins his quest to return it to the very fires in which it was forged so it can be destroyed along with the power it holds.
- At the center of the story are the Baggins: Bilbo and Frodo.
- Bilbo Baggins was first featured in The Hobbit.Advertisement
- Samwise Gamgee is the Baggins' gardener and Frodo's closest friend.
- In the first novel of the trilogy, The Fellowship of the Ring is formed by a collection of heroes who would destroy the One Ring in support of the ringbearer, Frodo Baggins.
- The journey begins with Frodo Baggins in the Shire and he meets the following Lord of the Rings characters along the way.
- The One Ring was taken by Bilbo Baggins while questing in his youth.
- The Lord of the Rings follows the journey of Frodo Baggins, Samwise Gamgee, Pippin Took and Merrygold Brandybuck as they leave the Shire (Hobbit land) at the urging of Gandalf the Grey (a wizard).Advertisement
- Most associate the position of ring bearer with Frodo Baggins who bore the burden of the One Ring for the duration of the Lord of the Rings cycle and contributed to its destruction with the help of Samwise Gamgee.
- The next ring bearer would be Bilbo Baggins who managed to snatch the One Ring from Gollum during an adventure.
- The burden of the Ring finally fell to young Frodo Baggins.