Bafing sentence example
- It is formed by the junction of the Bafing or Black river and the Bakhoy or White river, and its chief affluent is the Faleme.
- The Bafing rises in the Futa Jallon highlands about 2400 ft.
- the Bafing is a large stream 250 yds.
- The Bafing follows a northward course for about 350 m., during which it descends by a series of rapids till it reaches a level of 360 ft.
- it unites with the Bafing.Advertisement
- wide, the Bafing at this point having a width of 360 ft.
- The first rise in the lower Senegal is due to the rains in the source region of the Faleme, the flood water passing down that stream more quickly than down the Bafing owing to its shorter course.
- of the Bafing) was located, by Gaspard Mollien.