Baentsch sentence example
- Delitzsch, Jeremias (Monotheistische Stromungen) and Baentsch, that monotheistic tendencies are to be found in the midst of Babylonian polytheism.
- Baentsch draws attention to this feature in his monograph Altorientalischer u.
- Baentsch, Altorientalischer u.
- Baentsch, Altorient.
- 6, 7, " his guilt-offering " (irryrc) appears to have the sense of a " penalty " or " forfeit," unless with Baentsch we read e; " his oblation " in each case; cf.Advertisement
- Baentsch, however, who is followed by Bertholet, adopts the view that Lev.
- Baentsch, Exod.
- and Hezekiel (1881); Wurster, ZATW (1884); Baentsch, Das Heiligkeitsgesetz (1893); L.
- Hence Baentsch would refer this oracle to the time of Antiochus IV.