Badische sentence example
- In the process of the Badische Anilinand Soda-Fabrik, the arc, which is said to be 30 to 50 ft.
- Weech, Badische Biographien, iv., (1891); L.
- von Weech, Badische Geschichte (Karlsruhe, 1890); Die Zdhringer in Baden (Karlsruhe, 1881); Baden enter den Grossherzogen Karl Friedrich.
- Willer, Badische Landtagsgeschichte (Berlin, 1899-1902); E.
- Mone, Quellensammlung zur badischen Landesgeschichte (Karlsruhe, 1848-1867); Badische Biographien, edited by F.Advertisement
- Numerous sulphonic acids derived from 0-naphthylamine are known, the more important of which are the 2.8 or Badische, the 2.5 or Dahl, the 2.7 or S, and the 2.6 or Bronner acid.
- In an action for infringement of a patent for a chemical process the defendant was allowed to state a secret process in camera (Badische Anilin and Soda Fabrik v.
- Knietsch, of the Badische Anilin-und Soda-Fabrik, at Ludwigshafen, but kept strictly secret until 1899, when the patents were published.
- As the Badische process effects this prevention by cooling the contact apparatus by means of the gaseous mixture to be later submitted to the catalytic action, the mixture is at the time heated up to the requisite temperature, and a considerable saving of fuel is the consequence.
- Since the Badische process has become known several other new contact processes have come into the field, in.Advertisement