Bacteriaceae sentence example
- Notwithstanding the absence of chlorophyll, and the consequent parasitic or saprophytic habit, Bacteriaceae agree in so many morphological features with Cyanophyceae that the affinity can hardly be doubted.
- standing their acknowledged morphological affinity with Cyanophyceae, or, in recognition of the incongruity of effecting such a separation, the whole group of the Schizophyta - that is to say, the Cyanophyceae in the narrow sense, together with Bacteriaceae, is included or excluded together.
- ...Bacteriaceae Thoreaceae CYA Ophyceae.......
- With the Cyanophyceae must be included, as their nearest allies, the Bacteriaceae (see Bacteriology).
- 38 first, either the marked contrast in the method of nutrition of the generally colourless Bacteriaceae to that of the blue-green Cyanophyceae is regarded as sufficient ground for to recommend it on phylogenetic grounds.Advertisement