Bacourt sentence example
- de Bacourt (2 vols., 1851) marks an epoch in our exact knowledge of Mirabeau and his career; some additional letters appeared in the German edition (3 vols., Leipzig, 1851-1852).
- de Bacourt, Correspondance entre Mirabeau et le comte de La Marck, 1789-1791 (3 vols., Paris, 1851), contains many letters of Montmorin; "Correspondence of the Comte de Moustier with the Comte de Montmorin," in the Amer.
- de Bacourt (3 vols., Paris, 1857), and Baron R.
- de Bacourt.
- de Bacourt almost certainly drew up the connected narrative which we now possess from notes which were in more or less of confusion.Advertisement
- The Correspondence of Mirabeau with the Count de la Marcie, edited by Bacourt (3 vols., Paris, 1851), is especially valuable.
- Bacourt, i.