Bacon-wrapped sentence example
- A bacon-wrapped turkey, stuffed with mini tacos - Really, the name says it all.
- Don't pass up the pepper pot stew with oxtails, wild boar, lamb shanks, duck and pork belly or the bacon-wrapped whole roast quail served over butter beans.
- The restaurant's specialties include kassler rippchen, a pork chop with sauerkraut and baked apples, and rindfleisch rouladen, a bacon-wrapped steak with vegetables and spaetzle noodles.
- A salad bar and steam trays of meats and side dishes, such as rice, vegetables and the dish of the day, accompany your choice of skewered barbecued meats that include bacon-wrapped chicken, sausages and beef.
- Both locations offer appetizers, including bacon-wrapped scallops, deep fried tofu and broiled tuna tataki.Advertisement