Back out of sentence example
back out of
- When he finally pulled his head back out of the car, Alex was approaching.
- After a brief look at her, he plodded back out of the dairy.
- When he came back out of the office he was smiling.
- Providence, incensed at such cruelty, turns Tiridates into a wild boar, and afflicts his subjects with madness; but his sister, Chosrowidukht, has a revelation to bring Gregory back out of his pit.
- To this course Napoleon consented, to the despair of King Victor Emmanuel and Cavour, who saw in this a proof that he wished to back out of his engagement and make war impossible.Advertisement
- Warwick was at the moment man~ies suing for the hand of Louis XI.s sister-in-law in ELzabeth his masters name, and had to back out of his negotiaWoodvilie.
- Third, call her snotty sister and find a way to back out of brunch Saturday.
- My mom is such an inept driver, she can't even back out of the driveway without hitting anything.
- Baby is able to swallow soft baby cereal without pushing it back out of her mouth.
- Stick the pin into the bottom left corner of the stem and weave it back out of the lapel on the jacket, making sure the pin doesn't stick out or poke his skin.Advertisement
- If this should happen to you, your best recourse would be to back out of the deal and ask for a refund of the money you've already sent.
- If you feel threatened, manipulated or forced to continue a reading, back out of the reading and leave.
- Slip-Ons Slip-ons are exactly what the name suggests: sandals you slip your feet right into, and back out of.