Baccata sentence example
- YEW (Taxus baccata).
- Pinus cembra " is only remembered, as also Taxus baccata.
- Ermani), elder, poplar, elm, wild cherry (Prunus padus), Taxus baccata and several willows are mixed with the conifers; while farther south the maple, mountain ash and oak, as also the Japanese Panax ricinifolium, the Amur cork (Philodendron amurense), the spindle tree (Euonymus macropterus) and the vine (Vitis thunbergii) make their appearance.
- Abies smithiana extends into Afghanistan; Abies webbiana forms dense forests at altitudes of 8000 to 12,000 ft., and ranges from Bhutan to Kashmir; several junipers and the common yew (Taxus baccata) also occur.
- excelsa, 5 in Taxus baccata; in Pinus the needles usually fall in October of their third year).Advertisement
- Carolyn and Carole planted some green yew (Taxus baccata) in these boxes.
- M. baccata or Berry Apple (so called from its small round fruits) are known as Siberian Crabs.