B-12 sentence example
- Aqua-puncture is a method that involves injecting saline or vitamin B-12 at traditional acupuncture points using a hypodermic needle.
- Smokers would be wise to supplement with extra vitamin B-12, since this powerful antioxidant has shown itself to be particularly effective at combating carcinogens in general and the ill effects of airborne pollution in particular.
- Web MD touts the importance of nutrients like vitamin B-12, zinc, and calcium for optimal brain functions.
- Along with the secretin, a vitamin compound consisting of vitamins A, B-1, B-2, B-6, B-12, magnesium, zinc, chromium, calcium, and lecithin should be given.
- Vitamin B-12 shots are often given in conjunction with a folic acid supplement.Advertisement
- The ARI has studies that document that a significant number of people with autism have deficiencies in vitamins B-6 and B-12.
- A person on the spectrum may receive series of vitamin B-12 shots with folic acid supplementation over a five month period.