B-1 sentence example
- The form of (3) shows immediately that, if a and b be altered, the co-ordinates of any characteristic point in the pattern vary as a-'- and b-1.
- Then beat Kabal in Chaosrealm B-1 to get the costume.
- Breitling offers the Breitling B-1 Men's 231, an exquisite timepiece with a hefty, but earned, pricetag.
- The Breitling B-1 Men's 231 comes with chronograph and a calendar, among other things.
- Other Professional styles available include the Aerospace, the B-1 and B-2's, and the Hercules.Advertisement
- Along with the secretin, a vitamin compound consisting of vitamins A, B-1, B-2, B-6, B-12, magnesium, zinc, chromium, calcium, and lecithin should be given.