Apocalyptist sentence example
- There is not a trace of any declaration of war on the universal church in his period such as the Apocalyptist anticipates and in part experiences.
- But what then is to be made of the above reckoning when it was taken over by the Apocalyptist who wrote in Domitian's reign ?
- Bousset thinks that the Apocalyptist, knowing not what to make of this reckoning, left it standing as it was and attempted a new interpretation of the seven heads by taking them to refer to the seven hills of Rome in the addition he made to verse 9.
- In this revocation the Apocalyptist saw the menace of a famine of the necessaries of life, while the luxuries would remain unaffected.
- The Christian duty of love to those that wrong us does not seem to have impressed itself on our Apocalyptist.Advertisement
- In the latter, in which the Apocalyptist looks forward prophetically to the issue, the assurance held out is of ultimate victory, but of victory through death or martyrdom.