Antm sentence example
- If you really want to be on ANTM, try buying Tyra Banks an expensive carpet, then have it delivered to her house with you rolled up inside it.
- She defected from ANTM to create her own show, Janice Dickinson's Modeling Agency.
- While they follow a similar format as ANTM, watch the American version if you want outrageous drama and, very often, models with large egos and no compassion.
- The winners from ANTM enjoy varied levels of success with their modeling careers after the show ends.
- She may have also been the most outspoken winner, as she caused plenty of controversy after her win by making the public claim that she was unable to gain the status as a model that was promised to her as the ANTM winner.Advertisement
- One of the most interesting facets of her appearance on ANTM was the fact that she lost a great deal of weight prior to joining the ranks of the contestants in an attempt to fit into fashion's rigid standards for models.
- The winner of ANTM's third season was Eva Pigford.
- Not only was she the first African-American ANTM winner, but she was also considered much shorter than most runway models.
- CariDee English won the seventh season of ANTM.
- Saleisha Stowers was the ninth winner of ANTM.Advertisement
- All ANTM Forums - If forums are more your thing, this one is devoted to America's Next Top Model.
- Buddy TV on Twitter - While the official ANTM Twitter account isn't very active, the folks at Buddy TV have created their own feed devoted to the show with plenty of links and updates.
- The girls who compete on ANTM go through a series of tasks each week, and eliminations are decided by the judging panel.