Anti-terrorism sentence example
- We should look very carefully at this anti-terrorism coalition and who is joining it and why.
- She has also published many articles on penal theory, sentencing, comparative criminology, victims, security and anti-terrorism policy.
- The anti-terrorism legislation, passed in 2002 after September 11 was declared partially invalid.
- Panama was party to four anti-terrorism resolutions passed in the United Nations.
- He said he is satisfied with the progress of the anti-terrorism campaign underway in Afghanistan.Advertisement
- All sorts of opportunities abound--from writing useful information, to moderating discussion forums, to organizations that help with internet safety and anti-terrorism.