Anti-seizure sentence example
- Kava-kava may increase the effects of certain anti-seizure medications.
- Valerian -may increase the effects of certain anti-seizure medications.
- Some of the medications doctors may prescribe are benzodiazepines, anti-seizure medications, anti-psychotic drugs, and beta-blockers.Benzodiazepines are a central nervous system depressant.
- Anti-seizure medications and anti-psychotic drugs are often used during delirium tremens.
- Abuse of this drug can also be the result of illegally obtaining this anti-anxiety, anti-seizure medication.Advertisement
- Clonazepam is a prescription medication that is often prescribed as an anti-anxiety pill as well as an anti-seizure medication.
- For PLMS, doctors may prescribe anti-seizure medications, sleeping pills, or narcotic painkillers, the same drugs that are used to treat restless leg syndrome.
- Medications that may be prescribed to treat specific symptoms include anti-depressants, anti-anxiety medications, anti-spasmodic and anti-seizure medications, and stimulants.
- Treatments may include anti-seizure medications, physical and occupational therapy, and speech and language therapy.