Anti-cancer sentence example
- The enediyne chromophores are interesting because of their ability to bind and cleave nucleic acids resulting in potent anti-cancer activity.
- Thus the screening project will identify not just potential agents against smallpox but also putative anti-cancer drugs.
- The new therapy uses a known anti-cancer gene called p53, which makes a protein that triggers the self-destruction of cancer cells.
- This process is a known target for anti-cancer therapeutics.
- The Center will conduct clinical trials into new anti-cancer drugs.Advertisement
- Because the cancer cells have not yet been exposed to anti-cancer drugs, they are especially vulnerable, allowing neoadjuvant therapy to effectively reduce tumor size.
- Persons with immune deficiency diseases and/or those whose immunity has been suppressed with anti-cancer drugs, corticosteroids, or radiation should not receive the vaccine.
- Interferon-A potent immune-defense protein produced by virus-infected cells; used as an anti-cancer and anti-viral drug.