Annali sentence example
- Andrea Morosini (1558-1618) was a famous historian and was entrusted by the Venetian senate with the task of continuing Paolo Paruta's Annali Veneti, in Latin.
- He was one of the founders of the Annali universali di statistica.
- He contributed to the Annali of the Roman Institute, the Journal des savants and the Acaddmie des inscriptions.
- His annals of Genoa (Castigatissimi annali di Genova) were published posthumously in 1537.
- As early as 1856 Cremona had begun to contribute to the Annali di scienze matematiche e fesiche, and to the Annali di matematica, of which he became afterwards joint editor.Advertisement