Animal-print sentence example
- Summertime brought bright, cheery colors; springtime introduced an onslaught of animal-print tools; and winter is all about darks and dramatics.
- Despite the fact that they're considered "t-shirts," there are still plenty of ways to wear animal-print styles beyond the usual casual methods.
- Try a t-shirt that features just a touch of animal print along the border, for example, or slip an animal-print scarf on to ease slowly into the look.
- You'll find colorful animal prints here, along with a few more fashionable animal-print tees embellished with beads.
- If you prefer to walk on the wild side, try an animal-print dress in dark brown.Advertisement
- Glitzy backpack purses can be found in a wide range of styles; some are trimmed with animal-print fur, others are bedecked with rhinestones and sequins.
- Though the boot appears quite weather-beaten and rough-and-tumble on its leather bottom, it exudes plenty of sauciness up above thanks to its wide animal-print cuff.