Anansa sentence example
- Anansa Sims at age 25, was a relative newcomer to the fashion scene in the first decade of the 2000's.
- As the only child of legendary African American model, Beverly Johnson, the first Black model to make the cover of American Vogue in 1974, Anansa struggled to lose 40 pounds before moving to New York to launch a modeling career.
- While still in college, upon signing with a New York agency, Anansa was told to lose 10 more pounds.
- After working for a few years as a financial consultant in Atlanta, Anansa could no longer ignore the inner voice that was beckoning her back to the modeling industry.
- Anansa Sims has modeling in her blood; after all, her mother is Beverly Johnson, the first black woman to appear on the cover of Vogue.Advertisement
- However, Anansa started out as a financial accountant.