Aminos sentence example
- These are the essential aminos leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
- While all ten of the essential aminos are important for optimum health in infants and children, only eight of them are necessary for adults.
- In addition to the essential aminos there are several more that are called conditionally essential.
- The World Health Organization, WHO, has developed a guideline for the amount of essential aminos that you should get on a daily basis based on your body weight.
- Foods that come from animal sources are the best suppliers of all of the aminos.Advertisement
- Tryptophan is one of the least abundant aminos, and meaning that you must take your tryptophan with foods that are low in other amino acids to make sure your absorb it properly.