Amador sentence example
- Their attempt, however, was frustrated by Amador Bueno, the person whom they had selected for their king.
- When the people shouted " Long live King Amador," he cried out " Long live John IV.," and took refuge in a convent.
- On the 4th of January 1904, two months after the declaration of independence, a constitutional assembly was elected, which met on the 15th of January, adopted the constitution described above, and chose as president Manuel Amador Guerrero (1834-1909).
- The grapes are from low yielding vines from Amador, El Dorado and Lake Counties.
- Eldorado and Amador are perhaps the most well known wine growing counties within this region.Advertisement
- This Zinfandel from Amador County's Shenandoah Vineyards is not to be confused with any wine you might find from the Shenandoah in Virginia.
- The Shenandoah Zinfandel Special Reserve is made from organically certified grapes and adheres to the Amador style of Zinfandel.
- Scott Harvey helped put Amador County wine on California's appellation map.
- Scott must have done this 2004 Mountain Selection Syrah from Amador County with one eye closed and a hand tied behind his back; this is the type of wine that is in his blood.
- This is below 14 percent and doesn't burn hot like many of the Amador County wines.Advertisement
- Visit the website to purchase affordable, well-made wines from Amador County.
- These are located in Amador, Calaveras, and El Dorado Counties.