Alois sentence example
- To these we may add the gifted but unfortunate Sigismund Czak6, Lewis Dobsa, Joseph Szigeti, Ignatius Nagy, Joseph Szenvey (a translator from Schiller), Joseph Gaal, Charles Hugo, Lawrence Toth (the Magyarizer of the School for Scandal), Emeric Vahot, Alois Degre (equally famous as a novelist), Stephen Toldy and Lewis Doczi, author of the popular prize drama Csok (The Kiss).
- In the Itthon (At Home), by Alois Degre (1877), the tale is made the medium for a satirical attack upon official corruption and Hungarian national vanity; and in the Almok dlmodoja (Dreamer of Dreams), by John Asboth (1878), other national defects are aimed at.
- This was done in the teeth of the expressed wish of Russia; it roused the helpless resentment of Servia, whose economic dependence upon the Dual Monarchy was emphasized by the outcome of the war of tariffs into which she had plunged in 1906, and who saw in this scheme another link in the chain forged for her by the Habsburg empire; it 1 Alois, Count Lexa von Aerenthal, was born on the 27th of September 1854 at Gross-Skal in Bohemia, studied at Bonn and Prague, was attache at Paris (1877) and afterwards at St Petersburg, envoy extraordinary at Bucharest (1895) and ambassador at St Petersburg (1896).
- Mention should be made of Alois Jirdsek, also a distinguished dramatic author; Jacob Arbes, whose Romanetta have great merit; and Vaclav Hladik, whose Evzen Voldan is a very striking representation of the life of modern Prague.
- It is the birthplace of the poet Alois Blumauer (1755-1798).Advertisement
- According to the son, Alois, Jr. heartily disliked Adolph as a boy.
- An historical poem of a somewhat philosophical nature was produced in 1814 by Andreas Horvath under the title of Zircz emlekezete (Reminiscence of Zircz); but his Arpdd, in 12 books, finished in 1830, and published at Pest in the following year, is a great national epic. Among other poets of this period were Alois Szentmiklossy, George Gaal, Emil Buczy, Joseph SzÃ¡sz, Ladislaus Toth and Joseph Katona, author of the much-extolled historical drama Bank Ban.'
- The company was started in 1955 when Alois Rohrmoser created the first pair of Atomic skis.
- German physician Alois Alzheimer initially described the disease in 1906.
- German physician Alois Alzheimer first described Alzheimer's disease in 1906.Advertisement
- The disease is named after German physician Alois Alzheimer, who described the disease in 1906 after a post-mortem examination of a patient.